At Vive, we aim to make a positive difference in the world.
That starts with a team that really cares about each other, and about what we do.
Innovation and Impact
Our mission is to help feed a growing global population by giving farmers better tools to protect their crops.
Vive fosters an atmosphere for creativity and innovation in the workplace, bringing research to life.
Learn more about an exciting career with us
Opportunities can range from product research and development, to operations and production.
Vive Crop Protection welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Working at Vive
We live our values: Smart, Open, Responsible.
- We hire people who have the motivation and skills to drive the company’s success
- We are always learning and growing
- We listen, soliciting feedback and suggestions so we can better understand each other and our customers
- We promote honest and respectful communication and have an open-doors policy
- We do the right thing – we are honest and ethical, with good stewardship practice
- We care about each other’s health and safety and care that our products will be good for the world
- We understand that the most productive employees are happy employees. We promote work-life balance through flexible hours, telecommuting opportunities and more.
- We believe in the development of our people, and support their growth and well-being with both on and off-the-job opportunities.
Vive strives to provide a healthy, productive workplace. Our benefits package includes:
Company-Paid Insurance Coverage
- Medical (drug, device, paramedical)
Other Group Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Three weeks vacation in your first full year with the company
- An additional day for each of your first 5 years, up to four weeks
- Development and training opportunities including courses and conferences
- Work-life balance, including the availability of flexible working arrangements in most positions
- “Fun days” and company outings
Joining Our Team
We are always interested in hearing from skilled and motivated people. If you do not see an open position that matches your skill set but would like to be considered for future positions, please contact us at email@example.com.